McMillan Constabile Maker & Perone LLP
Brooklyn Law School
1974 - 1977
My clients throughout Westchester County and in New York City rely on my experience and knowledge to serve a wide spectrum of business and individual legal needs, including:
- Estate planning: Maximizing tax benefits under state and federal law, and the preservation of your assets for your family and not the tax man. Sensitive family issues handled with empathy and diplomacy.
- Wills and trusts: Unambiguous protection for the next generation. You must have a will to avoid having the government decide how to distribute your assets, and to pass those assets in the most tax-advantaged way. Simple trusts to avoid probate, Medicaid trusts, life insurance trusts to avoid estate taxes on life insurance, Supplemental Needs Trusts, Grandchild Trusts, Generation-Skipping and Dynasty Trusts. Probate of Estates, large or small, quickly and competently, keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Elder law: Addressing all aspects of aging issues, including Medicaid planning. Dedicated to the preservation of assets for the family, and to minimizing assets lost to home care medical and nursing home costs. If you have a family member 70 or over, now is the time to act to protect their hard-earned legacy for their loved ones. Current Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies are crucial to avoiding the serious expenses of having a guardian appointed for the older person in a court proceeding. Medicaid and NYSARC applications filed expeditiously for faster approval.
- Asset Protection: Family Limited Partnerships and other Asset Protection vehicles crucial to doctors, contractors, developers and other professionals.
- Commercial law: Handling all aspects of your business including mergers and acquisitions, partnership, LLC and shareholder agreements, purchases and sales of businesses, leases and contract drafting and disputes.
- Contracts: Special expertise in drafting all types of business contracts and agreements. Customer and vendor contracts, confidentiality and non-compete agreements, outsourcing, marketing, employment contracts, professional practice agreements, buy-sell agreements, etc.
- Business organization: Formation of limited liability companies (LLCs), corporations (Sub-S and C-Corporations), limited liability partnerships and professional limited liability partnerships, non-profit corporations and sole proprietor/general partnerships. Family Limited Partnerships and other asset-protection vehicles.
- Dispute resolution: Acting quickly to resolve your business disputes before turning to litigation. Protecting your interests in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), arbitration, mediation and settlement.
- Employer law: Avoid litigation with proper creation of employee contracts and handbooks; employee wage and benefit agreements and contracts; consultant contracts; independent contractor agreements, etc.
- Banking law: Drafting of legal documents for retail and commercial banks, including all branch documentation.
- Offices in White Plains, Larchmont, Yorktown Heights and New York City. Flexible hours, evening appointments. In-home, office, hospital and nursing home appointments available.
- Visit here for live presentation: www.pctv76.org/show.php