Broderick Law Firm, LLC
Kevin is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and focuses on cases involving personal injury and motor-vehicle accidents. Kevin provides personalized representation to his clients and understands that victims deserve affordable, experienced, and aggressive legal representation.
As a lifelong resident of Massachusetts, Kevin has served on numerous community boards and commissions. Prior to serving a term as Vice–Mayor on the Lowell City Council, Attorney Broderick held a seat as a city councilman and served as a member of the City’s Planning Board and Historical Board for nine years.
When Kevin is not fighting for his clients, he can be found coaching youth sports.
70% of practice devoted to litigation
- State of Massachusetts, 1994
- State of New Hampshire, 1995
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., Cum Laude
- Trinity College, B.A. in Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- MBA, Member 2004-present
- GLBA, Member 1994-present
Email: [email protected]