I am a Senior Associate for Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Ipswich. Since being admitted as a solicitor in 2012 I have worked as a litigation lawyer in our
Brisbane Office and
Gold Coast office, relocating to Ipswich in 2015.
I started my legal career working for our law firm in 2008 as an administration assistant where I quickly developed a passion for helping people who have suffered a loss through factors outside their control. I enjoy being able to help my clients get through some of their toughest times and helping them get the outcomes they need and deserve.
With more than 11 years legal experience, I understand that meeting and exceeding client expectations is paramount. I am dedicated to accessing justice for my clients and I will after you by:
- Explaining complex legal processes in plain English
- Always being accessible to you
- Listening to you and understanding your unique circumstances
- Progressing your case quickly, within the confines of the law
- Utilising the resources of my firm – Slater and Gordon (one of the largest compensation law firms in Australia) to back your case to obtain a positive outcome.
I have lived in Ipswich and Brisbane’s western suburbs since I was a child & enjoy working with and giving back to my local community.
Working in a regional office, I love being able to chat with my clients at any time. It’s important to me that when you work with me you feel supported and informed. I ensure all your enquiries are answered in a timely manner.
Please contact our team of Compensation Lawyers in Ipswich to discuss the circumstances of your case. I am here to assist.