The Vendt Law Firm
Southern University Law Center
2001 - 2004
Founding Attorney, The Vendt Law Firm
Frank J. Vendt, Jr., has been meaningfully involved with people that work all types of jobs, people that have various social statuses, and people that live with many different issues. This led him to practice family law.
We have all heard that “nothing takes the place of experience.” Mr. Vendt has been through a divorce himself and has shared custody of his child. He is a Richmond divorce lawyer who understands the battles one faces when it is time to end a marriage (money, children, reputation, failure, et cetera).
Outside of law, Mr. Vendt spends time with his family and in the outdoors. He is a father of two children, both a boy and a girl. Having rebuilt his life after divorce, Mr. Vendt will be the first to say, “there is life after divorce, and we are going to help you get there.”
Serving clients in Richmond, Sugar Land, Rosenberg, Katy, and Fulshear.
- Southern University – Juris Doctor, 2004
- Southeastern Louisiana University – Bachelor of Arts, 2001
- Fort Bend County Bar Association – President 2020
- Fort Bend County Bar Association – Director, 2018 – Present
- Family Bar of Fort Bend Association – 2017 – Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association – Member, 2013 – 2018
- Fort Bend County Bar Association – Member, 2012 – Present
- 10 Best Under 40 – American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2018
- 10 Best Under 40 – American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2017
- American Institute of Legal Advocates – Elite Advocate Family Law, 2018
- Senior Counsel – The Vendt Law Firm, P.L.L.C., 2012 – Present
- Contract Negotiation – Schlumberger, Ltd., 2008 – 2012
- Clerk – Law Office of Kevin Patrick Mohahan, 2002 – 2006