Law Office of Andrew P. Lahser
University of Toledo
1990 - 1993
Andrew P. Lahser is a registered patent attorney. He is licensed to practice in Arizona and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. His practice is limited exclusively to intellectual property law. He provides services to small business, entrepreneurs and startups.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Lahser worked as an engineer and entrepreneur for over 12 years:
- designing labor-allocation systems for assembly lines at Ford Motor Company;
- expanding the drug manufacturing systems at Merck's flagship plant;
- improving the "radio-ratings" process for Arbitron;
- growing a niche software consulting practice;
- coordinating Korean and US engineering teams on a warehousing and logistics project for Nike;
- participating in the management of a family-owned, 25 location, retail business;
- working pre-sales and writing governmental RFP for Compuware; and
- co-authoring a custom ticketing and online seat assignment system for the NHL's Hartford Whalers (now the Carolina Hurricanes).
Mr. Lahser authors the website, HowConceptual.com, which provides legal information and answers questions about intellectual property from the perspective of small business. Mr. Lahser graduated from the University of Michigan in 1991 receiving a Bachelor of Science degree. Later, he graduated from the University of Toledo, College of Law in 2000 receiving a Juris Doctor degree.