Listing of Experts for Labels & Warnings
Louisville, KY 40241
Lifts, hoists, jacks, cranes, tools, hydraulics, material handling, fork lifts, booms, scissors; product safety, failures, testing; ANSI, ISO, OSHA, EPA, DOT compliance; instructions, warnings.(502) 425-2385
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Lucenko Consulting, LLC headed by Dr. Lucenko who is a risk manager and safety expert, consulting and testifying in a variety of sports, educational, amusement parks and recreational cases.(239) 992-0119
Houston, TX 77058
Well-credentialed marine safety expert with 25 years of experience in wide range of maritime accidents and injuries such as vessel collisions, jetski mishaps, products liability, warnings, etc.(281) 486-4552
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Certified Safety Professional, Cert. Indust. Hygienist. Chemical Exposure Estimates. OSHA, Construction, Industrial Safety. Experience in 120 cases since 1985.281-367-8863
San Francisco, CA 94104
Expert witness and consulting services includes audibility-human factors, tape authentication, tape enhancement (clean-up), voice identification, intellectual property. Ph.D. UCSD 1987415 397 0442
- Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz Personal Injury Attorneys
- Rideout Hospitality Consulting
- Tree Case Management
- American Economics Group, Inc.
- Medical Device Consulting, LLC
- J. Andrew & Associates Legal Nurse Consultants, LLC
- Jo NeuroAssessment Center, Inc.
- Fire Risk Assessment Network
- Leonesio Consulting, LLC.
- Expert Witness & Litigation Strategist